Tuesday, October 1, 2019

DUMMY 101

Blood glucose 73  Weight 174

I have been without a computer for a day. Today, I was bright and early to pick up mu unit at Staples, Sturbridge, when to my chagrin "Closed - systems down!" was posted on the glass door.  What to do? I was ready to leave when I did a U-turn and went back. A Staples employee was coming to work and I nabbed him! " Can you get my PC? "As luck would have it my request worked! My friend Roland carried my
All-in-One to my car.

Upon returning home I carefully reconnected everything (I thought). It seemed to work BUT I couldn't insert my Password! I tried calling Roland, pressed Ctrl - Alt-Delete. Nothing.  No phone service! Then I noticed this cord running from my Logitech keyboard. Voila.. I didn't plug the keyboard in! Now I am on the road again!

This Tuesday is overcast. Different world without sunshine  Mild temperatures with showers and thunder in the forecast. Cooler weather is on its way. Yes, IT'S OCTOBER!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment