Friday, October 18, 2019

CLEARING FRIDAY SKIES

Blood glucose 105      Weight 173 lbs.

Breakfast at Tiffany's:

The breakfast at the NB Senior Center was terrific! I hadn't had any crisp bacon in quite a while. Also sausages, eggs and fruit cup and OJ topped things off. The crowd was small. I invited a friend who stood me up! Oh well.

Next, I did some food shopping at Hannaford NB. About $30. Gigantic blueberries, raspberries,, sliced American cheese, Genoa salami, ham salad topped things off.

Got all clothes from Tony's Cleaners. Look sharp.. be sharp.

MLB Baseball:

Looks like the Huston Astros are going to be in the World Series versus the Washington Nationals! One more victory over the New York Yankees will earn them a berth. If so, the World Series will be "very interesting!" Stay tuned!

Colder weather has arrived. Folks are raking leaves... more than half of the foliage is on the ground.

Received a call from Comprehensive Therapy.. WB. The VA is going to pay for some therapy beginning on Wednesday! Man, I need it.

I reviewed some early blog entries I wrote in 2015 & 2016. Tremendous! Looking for something to do? Check em out!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment