Friday, October 11, 2019

MY DOWN FRIDAY

BLOOD GLUCOSE 66..186..172  WEIGHT 171LBS

It all began a couple of days ago when I didn't take my omeprazole before breakfast. An upset stomach ensued necessitating taking a couple of Tums. Things quieted down until I craved potato chips. That plus Ginger Ale seemed to make things worse. Then I skipped supper. My morning fasting read was 66. I didn't panic but I did feed some sugar to my blood. More upset stomach. Now a water diet.

Bills came in today. The VA drug bill was $168 . I am now obtaining all prescriptions from the VA. Screw Hannaford! Cable bill $129.85, Auto plate renewal $80.00 (VANITY SURCHARGE) and others. PAID!

Spoke with sister Jan for 16 minutes. Enjoyed watching the Weather Channel with all the options from blizzards to a subtropical storm off the New England Coast. The highlight of the day will come from St. Louis at 8:06 PM.. Cardinal baseball!

"Johnson" has confirmed our return to TwinRiver in the AM.

Really looking forward to some Indian Summer weather. Ben & Josh are both on vacation.


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment