Friday, September 1, 2017

SPENCER FAIR AND WARMER

Opening Day was a delight despite the chill in the September air. I bundled up and sported a David Prouty orange wool scarf and checkerboard wool jacket. I moseyed around from building to building and when I heard of the giant pumpkin contest at 1:00P.M. I got excited. Three contestants brought in huge pumpkins.. enough to make 300 pies!




One farmer told of a 1,600 lb winner in a Connecticut fair last night! The winning pumpkin was by Wes Dwelly of Oakham for the umpteenth time at 785lbs. Second place was Todd Matera at 515lbs of Palmer and third top one was Peter Warren at 399.




The Spencer Fair lives .Psychic Pam Reader was surprised to see me again in four days.




I had my palm read and was surprised when Michael told me I had chosen the Ace of Spades!




My Black  Honda was like a Dust Bowl.




All on all It was Spencer Fair and Warmer!

Clowns


Wes Dwelly 785 lbs On left

Michael West Palm Reading and more

Tommy Cash Poster 1985


Buffalo Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment