Friday, September 8, 2017

A SNAPPING TURTLE ON BIRCH HILL RD.

Yes, the good news was the Red Sox 9-3 victory at Fenway. We ae back to our own ways of winning. Good.




I was visiting the kids when Maddie came in all excited "There's a snapping turtle out in the field." Everyone got excited. It was fun. I like it when my grandchildren take interest in Nature. Chase had his new camera in hand and I called him for the fun of it.




Earlier in the day I was at the Laundromat in Warren when Heidi and Little Evie came in. My little 4 year old granddaughter is so full of enterprise wanting to help Pops. She helped me fold my clothes and I gave her a couple of bucks!




Mecum Auto Auction caught part of my day. Boy are some men loaded with money!




And so it goes.. 8 days into September!

No comments:

Post a Comment