Monday, August 1, 2022

JOSH & HEIDI'S 19TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

Tomorrow marks the 19th wedding anniversary of Josh & Heidi!I recall the reception at the Harding facility in Barre.Josh called me in the afternoon stating "I have a load of photographs from Saturday's 80th Birthday party." I think if you contact Josh you may get to see them. Needless to say how wonderful they are. I used one of my Hannaford $50 gift card spending $47.01. It's fun not having to spend my own money. LOL. The day was dismal until late in the afternoon when the skies cleared. As I write this blog at 8:30 the skies are clear with a waxing crescent moon. Enjoyed a Lean Cuisine Apple, Cranberry Chicken. Probably will do laundry tomorrow in Warren. A hot week is in store. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment