Monday, August 8, 2022

AN EXCELLENT MONDAY DESPITE THE EXTREME HEAT

I began my day in Ware at Walmart. I used the entire gift card of $80 and stocked up on everything I use i.e.2 reams of printer paper, nutrition drink, PoliGrip and other amenities. I used the electric scooter to get around which made my task "fun." The sad news comes with the passing of Olivia Newton-John age 73. Young Ben Potvin used to play "Physical" on a small cassette player. I liked "Xanadu" and "Hopelessly Devoted To You." Looking for a small antique floor safe with decorative features in good shape. I have owned two such safes in the past.Please call me at 508-867-3360. Will pay a fair price! Also, the passing of author David McCullough at age 89.He had a unique voice in narrating history. I liked when he did "LBJ!" ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment