Monday, August 15, 2022

A DELAY IN WRITING MY BLOG

I ran into snag just now in writing my blog. This Monday was good. I began by using a $50 gift card for gas in my Honda.. Thought I'd get more but you never look a gift horse in the mouth. At the end of the afternoon I spent $20 for gas in the Allante'. My morning was spent buying food at Hannafords.. NB. I stocked up on the usual then came home to a ham and potato lunch. The highlight came in the touring of New Braintree and North Brookfield. These two towns just don't compare to West Brookfield! I watched The Weather Channel as it is edifying. A feature of Saint Louis University was seen!Had a Lean Cuisine supper of Apple,Cranberries and Chicken! My Monday was very good in every respect! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment