Wednesday, August 3, 2022

HOT, HOTTER, HOTEST

Not only is it getting hotter, the lawns are drying up. Forest fires are inevitible. Not good. I had an abbreviate meal at the N.B. Senior Center. My appetite wains in the heat. Bought 20 60 cent flag stamps to match my flag t-shirt. Working on my thank you notes from ,y 80th B.day party.Now that I looked high and low Josh told me where to look: on ther reverse of the invitation! DA. Tomorrow will see me address about 20 envelopes.Best thing to do in the AC.I'll try to make them personal.Got Call from the Salem-Swift River Historical Socitey advising of an Open House on August 21, Sunday at 1:00 PM. A request was made for information of the Wendemuth family hailing fron Prescott (Quabbin.) They were residents in North Brookfield on Bates Street -1936 -1986. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment