Thursday, August 11, 2022

A RARE FIND ON RICHARDSON ROAD WEST BROOKFIELD

This was my second day of traveling up hills in West Brookfield. I drove up Foster Hill Road and observed Joe Spadea's "Palace" along with his daughters. These two "castles' are unique. Further down the road in Brookfield is a 'Potvin built" home of Cliff Gadaire. Then I traveled to Long Hill. Once again some homes have a splendid view looking east. Tonight will be a good view of the Sturgeon Full Moon. I traveled up Richardson Road toward the summit. Low and behold I came across an Oldsmobile Regency about 1985 for sale. This blue beauty has a sign in the window "Barrett-Jackson quality." This automobile is huge and would have appeal to a funeral home fleet. I continue to select high quality homes for appeal! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment