Monday, August 29, 2022

A PARTLY SUNNY MONDAY

Blood sugar 95 This was a nice Monday. I returned to Hannaford for nutritional drink as I forgot to get some yesterday. It was a day of introspection. Did enjoy some Lean Cuisine Apple Cranberry Chicken both for lunch and supper. Spent time going through some paper work of which I haven't seen for years. Found Bob Glass obituary of 2009. Mr.Glass lived to be age 75.He's the auctioneer who hired me to catalog a massive rare coin collection which I earned $10,000 commission! Later in the afternoon I drove the Allante' over some roads in North Brookfield and Brookfield. There are some special homes, mostly new On Town Farm Road, NB, Donovan Road and others. I continue appreciating fine homes in the Brookfields!Finished the Hood Coffey Ice Cream. NB Senior Center tomorrow for lunch. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment