Thursday, October 28, 2021

A CLEAR COLD NIGHT IN STORE

The skies cleared about 4:00 PM promising a frost by day break. I got a phone call from Doerun, Georgia, and my aauctioneer buddy J. Maurice Barfield.He was inquiring about the nor'easter as reported on the Weather Channel. We hadn't chatted for a while. Earlier in the day I traveled to North Brookfield and am pleased to report on the progress of the new gas station building in the center of town.The rafters are up giving a true definition of what to expect. Should be closed in in a month. I then went to the Senior Center. Only three were there for lunch. Next week meals will only be given on Wednesday! Drove the Allante' over to Birch Hill at 5:00. Wore my black wool jacket and enjoyed a nice visit with Chase Robert. I enjoyed Shepard's Pie for a change. No World Series to report on tonight. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment