Friday, October 29, 2021

A FROSTY 26 DEGREES TO START THIS FRIDAY

There was a fog during the night and by sunrise a heavy frost prevailed. I drove to Spencer to Tony's Cleaners then cross country to North Brookfield. It was a beautiful beginning that turned cloudy by noon. The construction of the new gas station continues to take shape. This structure will re-define the towns center. I food shopped to the tune of $50 and Josh helped me unload my purchases.He was working with Larry Allard in installing my new shower. Should be finished tomorrow. I went to Chase's soccer game at Quaboag and stayed for half a game. It was 2-1 Quaboag when I left. Tonight's game shows were pre-
empted by the Patriots stuff. Rural TV had the FFA convention instead of Jimmy Sturr Polka show. My only choice was Chronicle or Mecum Car Auction. Rain is in the forecast for tomorrow. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment