Saturday, October 2, 2021

A NERVEWRACKING ENDING TO A RED SOX VICTORY

This Saturday, too, had a cold beginning. "Johnson" said he had 39 degrees in Leominster while I had forty in West Brookfield. The day was bright as we circled the Quabbin.The foliage is now turning.We ate in Belchertown at the McDonald's which has reopened. I watched the Yankees lose as the Red Sox came on at four.The game remained tied until the later innings. I drove to Birch Hill and connected with Chase who was at a benefit for Jay Ostrout's late father at St. Stan's Pavilion in West Warren.I drove over in my Allante and enjoyed meeting old friends and new acquaintenances. Josh & family was there.I left before it got dark and came home to watch the Red Sox prevail over the Washington Nationals - 5-3. It was nervewracking to say the least! Tomorrow is the last game of the regular season.The Sox are tied with the Yankees!Go Sox! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment