Thursday, October 14, 2021

A DAY OF ANTICIPATION IN HOUSTON

Our beloved Boston Red Sox are now in Houston,TX. In twenty-four hours pitcher Chris Sale will be on the mound for Boston. The speculation is high. I maintain IF Boston can win one game in Houston the team will return to Boston for three exciting games at Fenway. This Thursday was more cloudy. I drove to NB for lunch and only two others showed up! The Pot Pie was not that good. I returned to WB and got my mail. My Charter bill was for $129 which I paid.Thought Josh was going to mow my lawn."Tomorrow" was his response when I saw him at 5:00. Chase and I chatted about tomorrow's game. Big-time asphalt paving at NAPA lot. Tony's Dry Cleaners tomorrow and Hannaford in NB. Getting excited for Boston's game! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment