Thursday, February 6, 2020

SETON HALL DEFEATS GEORGETOWN 78-71

Blood sugar 108     Weight 172.2 lbs.

The Pirates came back to the court with a vengeance and beat Georgetown 78-71.

I had an interesting experience in watching the game: My electricity went off with the Hall leading 16-0. The remainder of the game was in the dark for me! I used a flashlight to get score updates on my Smart Phone.
Myles Powell was hotter than the 4th of July scoring 34 points according to the New York Post.

This one victory is a confidence builder for the men from South Orange, NJ.

The next game and challenge is on Saturday at 2:30 from Philadelphia on FOX at Villanova? 'Nova lost to Butler hast night in a buzzerbeater..so maybe we will see another exciting victory for the Hall?

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment