Thursday, February 6, 2020

A TRECHEROUS THURSDAY UNDERFOOT

With no more than an inch of glaze, this morning's challenges were obvious. I had pulled up in front of the WB Post Office when I observed a senior citizen tumble on the public sidewalk. It was frightening to see this occurrence! From dealing with no electricity last night I am acutely aware of "falls." Didn't bother getting out of the car. Then at Comprehensive Therapy I was faced with the same challenge. Ice is more dangerous than snow! The parking lot at Hannaford, NB,  was properly treated however.

I was amused in watching the president talk to his followers. He seemed relieved. All major headlines read "ACQUITTED!" I bought the USA TODAY and am mailing it to an ardent Trump supporter in South Georgia!

Watch New Hampshire on Tuesday's Primary. I don't think there's any real front-runner? Do you?

Watched "Humanity from Space" video this afternoon.

Big SHU basketball game coming up Saturday : At Villanova!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN


No comments:

Post a Comment