Monday, February 3, 2020

A REASONABLY BUSY MONDAY

Seton Hall is now ranked 12th. Brace yourself for Wednesday's game in Washington at Georgetown! Go Pirates! 8:30 PM FS1.

I ended up doing my own laundry today. NO SHOW Tri-Valley! Met a man at the laundromat by the name of Stoddard. He drives a spiffy bright red Nissan. I said "New car?" He replied "no" it's a 2008. The car looks new. An inspiration if I do say.

Therapy today at Comprehensive. Ailments remain the same.

Received notice of my 60th Class Reunion to be held in May on the 17th.4:00 PM. Tim Parker is handling matters. Box 274, Ware, MA, 01082.
$35.00. Hard to believe it will be 60 years since graduating from N.B.H.S.!

HP printer ink set me back $122 today. Gotta have the best!

No politics tonight for me. Tomorrow night  STATE OF THE UNION!

Hopefully I'll eat at the N.B. Senior Center tomorrow noon!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN







No comments:

Post a Comment