Thursday, February 13, 2020

A DAY OF WATCHING PAWN STARS

Blood glucose 109    Weight 171.5lbs

I awoke to a 2 inch cover of snow-
slush. The amazing thing is how such small storms have kept us at bey for much of the winter so far. But wait.. some of the coldest winter weather will arrive in the next couple of days.
I note Miami is at 80 degrees! How lucky!

After my daily routine I settled into watching Pawn Stars! This program along with American Pickers is educational and relaxing for me. Star Rick Harrison does a fine job in making the show interesting. Rick has a Celebrity Net Worth of $8 Million! Chumlee and his sidekick add further color to the program.

Getting ready for tomorrow's Framingham doctor's visit. The whole focus is attending to my sciatic disability on my right back and leg.. Josh is driving me in for my 1:30 visit.

Still licking my wounds of the Seton Hall defeat by Creighton. The New York Post had an excellent recap on the game. Providence College Saturday in Providence!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN



No comments:

Post a Comment