Wednesday, February 19, 2020

VERY CHEAP GASOLINE IN STURBRIDGE,MA $2.139!

Blood glucose 108          Weight 171.2 lbs

I traveled to Sturbridge to C&R Tire Car Wash for a superior wash. I have coupons where a basic wash costs me only $5.00. Then I had a hunch gas would be cheap. I found one station for $2.35 per gallon. Then I traveled towards Southbridge. I was dazzled when I found two stations at $2.139 a gallon. .. a savings of 45 cents a gallon. Amazing savings! I filled up and saved a bundle. The station at Fiske Hill Road offers both cash or credit at the same low price.

A clear cold day indeed. Windy. Forecast is excellent for the next few days.

Did enjoy a boiled dinner at the NB Senior Center. Another bargain for $3.00
Now I get ready for Seton Hall - Butler basketball at 6:30 PM. Good luck Pirates!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment