Wednesday, April 20, 2022

ANOTHER "NO NEWS" WEDNESDAY

My day was retrospective.I reviewed the many interests I have.First I listened to the four Long Distance Dedications read on the air by the late Casey Kasem.Son Ben had 2 and I had 2. These are priceless. Next I took out my stamp album and reviewed those stamps. This reinforces my knowledge of history and geography. Next I reviewed a book of autographs.I'm intrigued by Hitler's signature. Others also are big like Ben Franklin's. I listened to music by Alan Jackson and reviewed my textbook on Effective Business Speech. This one course got me an "A" in college.I have always loved public speaking! Tonight I enjoyed watching the Jerry Remy tribute. The Sox and Celtics are now playing and it doesn't look good for either team! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment