Wednesday, April 6, 2022

A "NO NEWS" WEDNESDAY

It seems the days go into weeks. The change in the weather also affects my mood.I did go to the NB Senior Center and enjoyed the company of my table: Nancy D and Mary T who is an amazing 91 years young. The meatloaf was not good yet the chocolate cake was THAT good. No baseball today. I have started looking for new programs. 'TALES OF WELLS FARGO' was a favorite of mine in 1959. Agent Jim Hardy (Dale Robertson) played a good role. Also KUDLOW carries all the financial news. Howard's Drive-In posted an update and have not posted an opening date yet . They have received a LLC but have not yet given an opening date.My suspicion it will be soon. Chase & Lily will be working . Josh and family returned from Florida today. Three more days of rain, etc. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment