Saturday, April 30, 2022

AN APRIL SATURDAY OF GETTING THINGS DONE

I deleted the Mothers Day greeting as I was a week early!When I walked out to the Allante' two flat lawn tractor tires were on the front seat. Thet were earmarked for George's Tire Place.George wasn't certain they could be repaired.After doing laundry I stopped ba
ck and was encouraged they were repaired: $50. One new tube was installed. This meant my lawn could be mowed. Stopped at Howard's to say hi to Chase was working in the back room.Got a cheeseberger and fries.Howard's was booming all day. I like the atmosphere created with music playing from the 50's and sixties. Sox are playing in Baltimore as I write and are leading 1-0. Top down on the car; tomorrow looks like a perfect Sunday. I did sit out in the brilliant sunshine as Josh mowed. Birds have a full supply of seed and suet.

No comments:

Post a Comment