Saturday, April 16, 2022

ANOTHER "NO NEWS" SATURDAY

It gets to be "old hat" as I write daily about the whereabouts of my Honda.As I went about my business I did laundry in Warren as usual. As I was leaving town Josh appeared and signaled me to pull over. My top remained down. I feared rain. The top went up and he headed for Holden. I returned to the Poodle and made my bed, etc. The afternoon was another of baseball. First the Mets and Diamondbacks played until the "Yellow Sox" appeared at four in their spiffy yellow outfits. I think the yellow suits brought the Sox luck as they defeated Minnesota 4-0.One comment was "it was the best game of the year." The rain began at 5.00 PM. and is still raining as I write at 8:27 pm. Tomorrow is Easter Sunday. My plans are to go to Ron & Chris for dinner.Hopefully the weather will clear. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment