Monday, April 4, 2022

A "NO NEWS" MONDAY

Things are quiet on the homefront. I was able to secure a police report from the West Brookfield PD and filed it with my Notary Bill Mansfield who will notariaze the document and mail it to Arbella. I called the claim adjuster and left a message but didn't hear back. Did go to Hannaford for food. I have a dillema when it comes to food. My breakfast is always BIG. Then I struggle in having the next two meals that make sense. As I am a diabetic I must watch what I eat and when.I have increased my consumption of veggies but must increase my consumption of red meat.Brobably will go back to Hannaford's tomorrow and get creative. Suggestions??Going to see a dermatologist in Southbridge next Monday.As far as Benjamin Franklin goes I once owned a letter written by old Ben! I bought it from Marion Varney and sold it to a NH dealer. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment