Wednesday, January 5, 2022

TRIPADVISOR BOBBYP 009

I discovered a website tripadvisorbobbyp009 where I used to write profiles in a variety of categories.It is filled with my photography. Check it out! Today was the opposite of yesterday. It rained most of the day and snow is forecast for Friday. I cancelled my VA pediatry appointment for Friday rescheduling for Monday. I had lunch at the NB Senior Center - beef stew and Strawberry rhubarb pie.The glow of the Seton Hall victory over Butler has me geared up for a UCONN contest. Go Pirates! Go HAll! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bob,
    My name is Casey, and I really enjoy your blog. I am in the process of doing research on the town/property I just moved to in North Brookfield and came across some of your entries. I really enjoy the historical photos you've taken the time to upload, and reading about your daily life in this area. One of the things that lead me here was your entry about the Victorian house on Summer Street, but the entry is missing some photos it seems, unfortunately. I moved in right next door and I was hoping to reach out to you personally to see if you happen to have any old photos of Prospect or Summer st. Looking to find more history on my home, and see some interesting photos in the process. Is there an email I can use to contact you, instead of leaving a public comment, so I can send you the specific address and more detailed questions? I couldn't find an email for you. Mine is caseydesmond@gmail.com and I'd love to know more about this town which you know so much about! Thank you and have a beautiful day.
    -Casey

    ReplyDelete