Sunday, January 9, 2022

A TRECHEROUS SUNDAY

It was freezing rain as I began my day to Warren.It froze to my windshield. Then as I pulled into a parking space the footing was pure ice. I got help from the owner who spread some salt making my footing good. Today was the opposite of yesterday's clear blue sky. All day long it was dismal. I remained in the house and sought some men's basketball games and didn't find any until late in the afternoon.I did have to go to Country Corner for Hood 1% No fat milk.I found the most interesting YouTube presentation of the Life of Lawrence Welk which lasted almost an hour. I watched the Patriots lose to Miami. As far as my VA appointment in Worcester at 11:30 I will wait to see how things are in the morning. Haven't gotten my mail in 3 days! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment