Monday, January 3, 2022

SKY BLUE PINK

For a brief moment as the sun was setting the skies opened up in an array of beauty:sky blue pink! This Monday was cloudy all day. I went to Walmart in my quest for some new trousers. I employed a motorized cart and zipped all around the store. After deliberation and reviewing the many trousers available a Walmart lady suggested I go to NatFalk! Made sense.Falk was closed today. I did find an official Red Sox ball cap and a red block shirt. When I presented my gift card I was told it was for $25 not the $50 I expected! This cloudy day was very cold. Had trouble at the post office.They insist on giving me Beverly's mail for the FOURTH TIME! Not good. Josh was too busy to talk. Evie took the call. Called sister Jan. Not home. Wrote 2 letters.. one to Bill Gross the othere to Mike Hancock. Game shows were on in the New Year. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

1 comment: