Sunday, January 30, 2022

BRILLIANT SUNSHINE & SNOWS

I got up an hour earlier not knowing how I would handle being snowbound.As I ate breakfast the noise of a snowplow encouraged me. Ronnie was plowing me out. Then Josh came by to put the finishing touches allowing me to do my laundry.The world looked beautiful with drifts and blowing snow. I went about my business and called "Johnson" who had a workout with his snowblower. We agreed today wouldn't be a good day to visit. Had a pan fried hamburger for lunch. Watched Providence College defeat Marquette University in a close one.I visited Ronnie & Chrissie along with Heidi, Maddie and Evie. I learned about attracting birds and Football. The Bengals are going to the Super Bowl! Tonight I enjoyed watching 60 Minutes and Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga. Tonight will be clear and sub-zero by dawn. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment