Monday, January 24, 2022

MY RETROSPECTIVE MONDAY

Face it I'm a historian!I have documented many of my life's callings by recording the events. I began blogging on MARCH 3, 2007.For several years my entries were posted on ON THE COMMON with the Telegram.I may have posted some 5000 entries when I struck out on my own. I have a printout of my work of some 25 pages.The topics I wrote about were about local history of people, places and events.My work included posting of digital photography.As the years go by I have been very steady in daily recording of events. Before blogging I documented my life by topics and events. I have albums on building the Birch Hill Dream House.I also have documented my military years and travels i.e Hong Kong, Vietnam and Australia, corporate years and family.I will keep writing and enjoying my life as a historian! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment