Wednesday, January 8, 2020

SNOWSQUALL WEDNESDAY

The day began with partly cloudy skies. It was routine for me.. watching Trump surround himself with Generals and Cabinet members. I try not to get too involved as his message doesn't change!

After lunch and a nap I noticed clouds coming in about 2:30 PM. Suddenly a squall line of heavy snow and ice pellets dropped visibility to near zero. I haven's seen such a squall line in decades. A Weather Channel warning came on the TV. Then clearing came back as colder air comes in. Amazing 'til warm weather settles in for the weekend. Who can believe this?

I feel bad for Australia.
So many animals burned to death.

Tonight is Seton Hall basketball from Cincinnati at 8:30 PM against XAVIER. Before that is the Jeopardy Championships. Should be good.
Stay tuned!

Little Savvy is feeling better!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment