Friday, January 31, 2020

A FRIDAY TURNED CLOUDY

My eczema on my back bothered me all day as did the painful right leg. Despite ailments I went about the day the best I could. First my right rear tire need air and my friend at Country Corned helped "Old Bob." Thanks Amada!.

Friday is dry cleaning as usual.

I caught a special on the Smithsonian Channel The Day Kennedy Died. Although I have seen this a zillion times it is good to refresh memories.

Tonight I watched the game shows then caught Michael Moore speaking in Iowa for Bernie Sanders. Watch the Monday vote as there may be surprises. I give Bernie credit for the campaign he and his team are running.

Finally, I caught a little collegiate basketball. All the action will be in Newark at 11:00 AM tomorrow! Go Pirates. FOX.

Did speak with "Johnson" earlier in the day. He too is enduring Winter!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment