Sunday, January 12, 2020

MY SUMMER SUNDAY IN JANUARY -2020

It was an unexpected bonus this Sunday!

At 8:00 AM I drove to Country Corner in an incredible downpour. Never have I experienced this before! It was awful. By the time I got to my destination things had quieted down.

Coming back I look to the western horizon and saw clear blue sky. Great. I knew my Sunday was going to be a good one and it was. Josh called me alerting a girl's b-ball game at noon at Quaboag. Plans changed and I enjoyed watching the game at the West Brookfield Elementary School. Palmer girls came to town and flexed their muscles with superior performance. Maddie had a 3 pointer. The girls went down to defeat!

After the game I enjoyed the warm sunshine relaxing on a chair in my garage. The sun's rays were warm. Prior to that I drove to Hannaford's for some blueberries-on-sale. The ambient temperature on my dash read 71 degrees. What a way to enjoy this day. Two "summer" days in January!

Colder weather is forecast all week.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment