Monday, January 6, 2020

MY SUNDAY NIGHT MOUSE

Blood glucose 82

I had settled down in my easy chair when I caught a mouse scurrying around my front office. At first I couldn't believe my eyes... another Mickey! It apparently found a way to get in as there are lots of cracks on the perimeter.

I set a trap with a small piece of cheese and witnessed the cleverness of this rodent. It ate the cheese without setting off the trap! Strike one. Another setting was made and yes, the clever mouse got another "free" snack.

This critter moved fast from wall to wall. I didn't give up as I set another cheese laden trap and decided to go to bed. During the night I heard a snap. I caught the mouse!

What to do? I thought of getting a cat? Fortunately I am not fearful of a mouse as others may be. Another trap is set.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

 

No comments:

Post a Comment