Thursday, January 9, 2020

FULL WOLF MOON COMING UP

Blood glucose 79

Today was clear and cold. Went about my routine of therapy, food shopping and visiting sister Jan. We met at Hannaford's where I bought some bacon and eggs which I enjoyed for lunch. Bought some of the lean bacon for a change.

The glow of the Seton Hall victory over Xavier last night paved the way for a visit to son Josh. We're excited about Saturday's contest against Marquette CBSSN 4:00 PM.

Then, with the bright sunshine at hand I did a jaunt to New Braintree. It is always therapeutic for me to travel to my favorite rural town nearby. Thought of stopping at Deny Longs but didn't. Was greeted by a waxing gibbous moon when I came back to WB. Tomorrow's Full Wolf Moon may not be visible in the Brookfields? The day's are a tad longer! Have you noticed? Weekend weather will be a Janauary thaw.

Called my neurosurgeon and alerted him to my ongoing discomfort of lower back.. burning sensation, pain etc.

Another dead mouse! #6.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN



No comments:

Post a Comment