Wednesday, September 18, 2024

MY FULL WEDNESDAY

 This has been  a 14 hour day for me. The main focus this morning was getting my Honda serviced at Parson's Automotive to the tune of $49.85. The power steering problem was diagnosed and will cost $700 to repair. No problem. "Fix it and fix it again" was the advice of Frank Cooke on repairing my Mercedes 240-D which I drove 242,000 miles! Baseball continues to hold my interest with the Red Sox winning 2-1 over the Rays. Did receive a phone call from my college mate, Bill Gross in Vancouver, WA. It is comforting to hold Bill's friendship since 1962. The weather has changed and will not improve for days I will recap my experience of crossing the Mississippi River in an Amphicar in the days ahead. Time to wrap up my full Wednesday!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN 


No comments:

Post a Comment