Monday, September 2, 2024

LABOR DAY 2024

My Labor Day 2024 was full! The first order of business was traveling to Hannaford NB for $70 worth of food. Nothing in particular. I try to diversify but nothing met my fancy. It was a sunny day so I decided to sit in the sunshine when it clouded up! I remained outside for 30 minutes. Later in the day I decided to travel to The Clam Box in Brookfield and was disappointed not to find a parking place for me and my Allante'. I will return tomorrow when the holiday rush lets up. The Mets are leading the Sox 4-1 Not good! Bello just doesn't have it tonight. Tomorrow will be back to normal. I will vote, get my mail and do some banking. Did watch Harris and Biden speak in Pittsburgh. Good stuff. The whole week looks good weatherwise.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN


No comments:

Post a Comment