Tuesday, September 17, 2024

ANOTHER COMPLEX TUESDAY

 This Tuesday saw lots of activity. After going through my rituals I headed to Hannaford NB where I stocked up on necessities and spent $100! While there I ran into sister Jan. It's always a pleasure to visit my sister!. I attempted to reach Karen Lynch at CVS to no avail. Instead I continue to review the Wikipedia  story on AETNA. It is amazing on what I am learning about the behemoth in the industry. My 13 years gives me two legs up. My training in the Home Office Sales Course in addition to being a training instructor for new field employees from across the country allows me to refresh my memory of days gone by. Tonight the Red Sox lost 8-3 to Tampa Bay but I have discovered a   MLB RACE TO THE PENNANT. goes all over the place giving me a reality that there's more to baseball than Boston! Tomorrow I take my Honda to Parsons Auto in East Brookfield. All in all My Tuesday was complete!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN


No comments:

Post a Comment