Tuesday, August 13, 2024

STEVE MAGNANTE TAKES ME TO HOT DOG ANNIE'S!

 My day has been huge and highlighted by Steve Magnante visiting me. We drove to Warren to "Allante' Heaven" to see only one Allante' survives! The remaining five or six are gone. Steve seems to be in good stead. Hot Dog Annie's where I enjoyed 2 hot dogs and Annie's famous root beer.  Earlier in the day I received bills for Spectrum -$246.50 and National Grid for $103.43 After sitting out in the sun for 30 minutes I decided to drive my Allante' for a spin landing at Josh's where I saw Chase Robert, Maddie and Miley. I picked up my clean laundry only to be bested by Josh's mowing my lawn. Just now the Red Sox lead the Rangers 6-4! Things change fast at Fenway! My Tuesday is over!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN


No comments:

Post a Comment