Saturday, August 17, 2024

BUSY SATURDAY

 This Saturday seemed to have everything in its place I searched for my copy of WARD HOLLOW The Story of North Brookfield, Massachusetts, a Tyler Nickerson film and only came up with the colorful wrapper! Will check with Jeff Nickerson for a copy. Hannaford NB saw me drop $118.15 to include a supply of Prevagen. While at Hannaford Chase Robert called and came by for a Saturday visit .Chase caught me up on things and untwisted my flag. Later in the day while I was riding around in my Allante' we met again honking our horns. I did drive up to Birch Hill checking things out. Lily P's VW as in the yard.  The Red Sox game was delayed for over an hour. .. 4th Inning no score. Sunday I'll watch Joel Osteen at 10. This Saturday truly was busy!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN 


No comments:

Post a Comment