Friday, August 2, 2024

FRIDAY WITH SON BEN & FAMILY

 After my usual activities before greeting Son Ben & family I didn't realize Evie was seated in the back with Savannah! We headed to East Brookfield to dine at Lakeside 308. Everybody like the setting and the menu. I opted for Clam Chowder and an O'Douls while everyone else  feasted on their favorite .Our seats were outside and yes, it was hot! Later in the afternoon we had a thunderstorm before my going to the Legion where my guest was Carol Slater. My meal was two hot dogs and a Ginger Ale.. Didn't get to see Jeff Nickerson. Did get a message from Steve Magnante, returned his call and left a message. I've opted not to watch the Sox at Texas. The Sox were trailing 1-0 in the first inning. Will meet with Son Ben at 10 tomorrow. This Friday was a fun Friday! Happy 21st Anniversary to Josh & Heidi!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN


No comments:

Post a Comment