Tuesday, July 23, 2024

KAMALA HARRIS' CREDENTIALS

This Vice-President, Kamala Harris. climbed the ladder as public service beginning as attorney general of California (2011-17, U.S. Senate (2017- 2021.) She is the first African American and first Asian American to hold the post. Harris was born October 20, 1964.  I will follow Kamala Harris' charge against Donald J Trump closely! In other matters sister Jan Morin called inviting me to lunch at The Clam Box as an early celebration of my 82nd birthday which will be on July 29th. Josh and family are are back from Florida. I have filled my "dirty" laundry bag/ He alerted me of 5 Cadillac Allante's in a junkyard in Warren. We will check them out! This Tuesday was fulfilling  and fun to learn.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN


No comments:

Post a Comment