Monday, July 15, 2024

DEDICATED MONDAY

 This Monday was dedicated to two things: The Republican National Convention and the ESPN Homerun Derby. I watch the RNC closely not knowing who the nominee would be? It was a great surprise to learn J.D. Vance was chosen! This choice caught many off guard. . J.D. Vance In young: 8:2: 1984 and is a Marine vet. You can log onto Wikipedia for an in-depth biography. In other matters Josh came by to pick up my trash and "dirty" laundry. Josh advised 'Lily was working" so I scooted off to the Clam Box. Lily was all smiles as she took my order of large scallops and a Diet Pepsi.  I Returned to watch some of ESPN'S Home Run Derby. Tomorrow will be the All Star Game from Arlington, TX. More news will come from the RNC.. maybe beyond my bed time? My Monday truly was dedicated!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN



No comments:

Post a Comment