Thursday, July 4, 2024

AMAZING 4TH OF JULY 2024

 In retrospect my 4th of July has been truly amazing! As I sit here writing my blog I can hear fireworks in a distance. Never before do I recall this experience in WB. The first victory came with the Sox defeating the Marlins 6-5 in 11innings. Drove to Birch Hill to Josh's in my Allante' not knowing to expect. Rain or not we enjoyed a campfire and visiting friends. The topic was about presidential politics. Came home to watch Yankee Doodle Dandy which further inspired my patriotic spirit. After watching the movie, I settled in to watching A Capitol Fourth on PBS.  Tonight's fireworks continue in WB. A wonderful Fourth of July for yours truly! "We Are Family!" Tomorrow night in the Bronx we face the New York Yankees. Go Sox!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN


No comments:

Post a Comment