Wednesday, August 30, 2023

A TRANSITIONAL WEDNESDAY

 This day began with rain and no hopes of clearing. I went about getting my newspapers  sitting in my breezeway. The rain stopped and I decided to go to Hannaford NB for food. It worked and I noticed blue sky and clearing in the West!I got my mail including The Spencer New Leader. The Red Sox came on at 4:10 PM and fell to Houston. It was 7-0 Houston when I gave up.  Chase called inviting me to "come over."  He wanted to see me before heading to Bentley University in the morning with Josh, Heidi and Evie.It was a nice meeting with Chase playing two of his electric guitars. My visit was reminiscent of my leaving for St. Louis in a Greyhound from Worcester in 1962!I wished the family well and came home to watch the news and game shows. Tomorrow I pay my rent to Josh.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN



1 comment:

  1. Nobody should ever go to Micheal’s for picture framing!! It’s less expensive and BETTER QUALITY at a local frame shop! It was a pleasure to meet you!
    - Rebecca from West Brookfield Art & Frame Gallery.

    ReplyDelete