Tuesday, August 29, 2023

A GOOD TUESDAY

 After the usual routine of getting up, having a big breakfast and getting the newspapers I got a call from the Worcester VA Mr. Ghione.We spoke at length about my medication quetiapine fumarate and other topics. Mr. Ghione was intrigued about my Buckingham Palace Royal Mail. He even said "I want to see you in person." Later in the day I had a lengthy phone conversation with Bill Gross from Vancouver, Washington. Bill and I go back to St. Louis University and we talk every month. Next came a call from Jeff Nickerson regarding the matting and framing of my "Royal Mail." Jeff suggester going to Michael's in Sturbridge. Maybe I'll have Josh take me here? Gotta get some large mailing envelopes from the PO. It's hard to believe the month of August is almost office! Sox ere trailing 2-0 when I turned off the game.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN




No comments:

Post a Comment