Sunday, August 13, 2023

A DIFFERENT SUNDAY

My Sunday was different.From the usual routine came a disappointing discovery of the Red Sox not being televised on NESN! I followed the score by reading it on the Internet. The good news is the Sox won 6-3 over Detroit. Later in the afternoon Josh came by and took my dirty laundry. He invited me over to Birch Hill and when I drove by his Dodge Ram was missing.  When driving my Ronnie & Chrissies their car was missing from the garage. In turn I watched more baseball. and listened to Golden Oldies. Sixty Minutes was delayed an hour because of the Pro-Golf final. Earlier we had a downpour and my Rain Station didn't work maybe because of  of pine needles from a tree? The bottom line is my Sunday proved to be challenging but good!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN



No comments:

Post a Comment