Sunday, February 6, 2022

BOB POTVIN BLOGS ODT

The secret to solving a problem is to use the "try angle!" I like to say I'm stubborn. At the same I use the rule of three...three strikes and I'm out. The next school of thought is to get help when you need it. Such is the case with my blogs. Tonight I have a new respect for those younger than me.. those folks who are much more computer literate. In other news Richard Kemp provided a turkey dinner for the Potvin family. Kemp has always been "My Boy Wonder!" In 1987 Mr. Kemp came to my rescue when the contractor who started building 33 Birch Hill went bankrupt.Richard said with open arms 'I can help Bob!' and he did! so here we are.. a new outlook to solving problems..ASK FOR HELP! Type in 'BOB POTVIN BLOGS ODT.. SEE WHAT YOU GET! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment