Tuesday, February 22, 2022

A PAY DAY TUESDAY

I like getting my Social Security! Each month starts with my $1575 and in a few days my pensions kick in for about $600. I try to live simply and it pays off. I have no car payments and all other expenses are predictible.Today saw the dry cleaning ready and paying my rent to Josh.Saw Chase Robert who wanted me to go for a ride in his Jeep.We went to New Braintree and Barre.Chase has an eye for vintage Broncos.Saw two. The rains came in the PM as I worked on "MY GRANDFATHER'S LIFE." This raises many provocative questionss. I am now on page 115. Bill Gross called from Vancouver, Washington, acknowledging receipt of blog samples.Tomorrow NB Senior Center for lunch.It's dubious if I get to Boston for Friday as snow is in the forecast. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment