Thursday, February 17, 2022

AN APPLE COUNTRY CAMPFIRE

This Thursday was cloudy, windy and 50 degrees.I began to pour over the more than 600 pages of blog entries from 2007. I'm finding reviewing entries serve as a reminder of the many topics covered. My initial title is THE GOOD OLD DAYS; A BLOGGER REMINISCES.Got a call from Josh saying "Wear your boots and come over at 4:30! The stage was set as he had APPLE COUNTRY radio playing 9.81 FM. We challenge each other as the songs play and we guess. The station is commercial free.He built a roaring campfire.. good for this February day.My eczema covers my back and I will have to get help as some point. Seton Hall plays DePasul Saturday at 8:00 from Newark, NJ. Dry cleaning and food tomorrow, Friday. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment